Hello all! How are you all doing? I personally have been adjusting to life’s changes as best as I could thus I have not been able to post on my blog. My hope is that life is going well for you all and that you are creating wonderful memories in your lives. Time is flying by and my boys are growing and changing in many more ways than one. I have been scrapbooking allot more and have been enjoying having my own Meetup in which I mostly teach techniques and card making although recently we were able to have a fun scrapbooking day as well. I have met some wonderful women and am blessed get to know each of them and to have the opportunity to create with them as well. More importantly I feel so blessed to be able to share a hobby that can bring someone relaxation and countless years of joy. I wish you all a Happy Valentine’s Day, remember this day is for us all to celebrate whether we do this through gifts that show our affection and/or time spent doing special things with one another it is my wish that through it all you are treated as the special person you are. Take care and remember that joy is not in things it is in us. -christine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog