Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #31


I am so excited to create the card for this weeks challenge I enjoy these challenges because I feel connected to to Operation Write Home mission.  While I create my card for each sketch I use the time to pray as well that GOD will keep our  men and women safe , that they will be able to be home with their family safe and sound soon.  I am thankful to them for their daily sacrifices in honor of our country.
Join in the fun,  create or maybe say a prayer you will be joining a worthy challenge these cards are part of the cards I will be sending to the shippers for our troops.  I have to created and send 300 cards you think I can make it encourage me leave a comment please I will be truly blessed. 

Here is my submission:






 In inside of my cards reads my thoughts and prayers are with you 
Looking forward to relaxing,creating and sharing  with you soon!

-christine




5 comments:

  1. You have an amazing blog, it is really very awesome, if you’re interested here is the link to my blog of poetry, it would be awesome if you could check it out and follow if you like.

    http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

    Hoping you have a wonderful week filled with inspiration and laughter,
    Grant-Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I thoroughly enjoyed your blog as well.

    Have blessed week and you as well may your inspiration take you to new heights.

    -christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love those colors together. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on that sketch. I would have never thought of using the wider ribbon in that way. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for the sweet comments.

    Cheryl I used flat lace I got really cheap at my local fabric store, pleated and sewed it on my Janome myself (I know they sell this lace trim already made) but I keep cost low alwasy when I craft so my card was very inexpensive to create.

    Glad I could inspire you ladies!

    -christine

    ReplyDelete

Some of my creations

Some of my creations

About Me

My photo
I am chosen to do the will of God. I was chosen to be a mom to 2 incredible boys. I was placed on earth to encourage, love and praise those I love. I am made in his image and so proud to have the best Dad anyone could ever ask for. Living your dreams is one of the best feeling here on earth.