Hello all, how have you all been? I have been really sick and trying to get better....I miss scrapbooking, cardmaking, blogging and most of all my ability to sit at my desk creating something to melt away all of the days events.  I never thought I would have to struggle to be healthy...despite my being a medical mystery I do know that it takes away from my life, my love of cooking as well as my creating not just my crafty side but my creating dishes and memories with my boys. 

 I enjoy cooking them wonderful meals, trying new recipes, making our favorites and most of all talking at the table over these wonderful and sometimes simple meals.   In the last few months during my illness I have grown to be thankful for the little things we sometimes take for granted.  I know God has allot of work to do in me and as I ponder on why I have been sick and why life has had so many obsticles I have learned that it is these moments that make life abundant its not how much money or our achievements as much as our ability to enjoy lifes simple pleasures. 

 As I gain my strength and my health I loook forward to a day when I will resume enjoying time with my boys as well as the joys in my life again....life is tough now but would be tougher if  I did not have them in my life....I truly do cherish it all. 

I have added 2 cards I colored with my new  Copics from my Copic Club I love learning these techniques these cards were created adfter learning how to do skiin tone, I colored some of it with colored pencils because I only had skin tone colored markers at the time, I am excited to learn the coloring of hair and receive those markers soon. 

Have a blessed week I look forward to sharing a few crafty words and look forward to summer to wash away my sickies. :)  Don't these take you to the summer days ahead?

 {{NJ Hugs}} -christine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog