Guess who's back??
Easter 2014---Silly Shy Sushi Dolls Design Team Projects

Yes Susi's Sushi Dolls are back Yay!! So I am back to create project for her Silly Shy Sushi Dolls!!  I am sure excited and feel truly blessed that she would ask me to pick up where we left off on her FABULOUS Design Team!    SO how was your Easter this year??  Lucas and I visited the Bronx Zoo here in NYC!! Oh my gosh I can say enough of how AMAZING it was.  So we enjoyed our Easter activity followed by dinner at a fine Latin Restaurant compliments of Nelson our buddy of course. The few days leading up to Easter I worked on some Design Team Projects for Susi and how perfect my Easter Candy Holders and cards were a perfect pallet!   I used the Dolled UP Sushi Doll digital image as well as the Evan image both are from her earlier releases but so adorable!

I created an altered egg carton, a candy sleeve and a few pop up cards....but wait this time I wanted the image to last forever (well almost forever..lol) so all my colored images I turned into a magnets so my boys, Mom, nieces and nephew (yup only one little guy) could play with them on the fridge.  I am perfecting the version for the little ones but here are a few projects I finished creating using the Dolled Up and Evan images.

Please go by and visit the Silly Shy Sushi Doll store here to purchase your own fun digital stamps: http://sillyshysushidolls.blogspot.com/2013/01/sushi-dolls-for-sale.html

So without further delay here are my videos enjoy and thanks for watching!  ((big hugs)) & God bless!


Altered Egg Carton


My 3D Box Card


Cadbury Candy Bar Sleeve

Comments

Popular posts from this blog